I finally did it. I started a hat. I’m using bulky yarn and a simple pattern. It’s been mere days and I’m almost done, despite being allotted only a handful of knitting minutes the past week or two. It’s a great feeling.
Previous Holiday Blog Hop Posts
- Hanukkah: The Festival of Lights, Lavender’s Blue Homeschool.
- Thanksgiving Resource List, You Know What Mama
- The Advent Table, Sure as the World
- Saint Nicholas Day, Pie Jesu
- Favorite Winter & Holiday Books, me and many others, all listed in this post
- How to Make a Waldorf Star Lantern, Waldorf Moms